About this blog

This Blog is about a garden, a home, some moggies, and a novice finding her way in the dark. Here's what I want to achieve. I want to live in a garden as close to the one that God created (not the original one where the untouchable tree of knowledge was, just the general one that existed before people decided they had to have dominion with a vengeance). I want to foster an environment in which an eco-sytem can thrive, devoid of pesticides and other evils. In other words, I want a naturalized garden teeming with wildlife. I want to extend this (as far as possible, and within reason - as far as creepy crawlies are concerned - to my home). Achieving this will be a journey of discovery for me. I welcome comments and ideas. In fact, I would love comments and ideas!
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.